Position Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Safely plans, coordinates and manages all phases of preventative maintenance in the manufacturing plant, building and outside grounds.
- Understand and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain OSHA, ADOSH and AIB (and any other state or federal regulations) compliance at all times.
- Plans, organizes and implements improvement processes to achieve organizational, departmental and manufacturing goals.
- Assure direct report are working safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Attend management meetings and have an active role as part of the plant leadership team.
- Maintain a documented preventative / predictive maintenance program as required.
- Research / Recommend new machinery, parts as part of ongoing improvement.
- Responsible for training and mentoring direct reports following best practices and ongoing employee improvement.
- Maintain supplier records and audits.
- Audits direct reports times sheets and approves in timekeeping system.
- Track equipment downtime to assure PM program is effective.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance performed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Ensures maintenance work area is clean, safe and organized.
- Visual inspection of work performed by direct reports to assure work is performed correctly and meets company expectations / quality.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- Must be safety minded, follow policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred college degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- 8 – 10 years previous experience corrugated industry or plastic extrusion.
- Project management skills, working within timelines and meeting project completion dates.
- Good communication skills with staff, co-workers and direct supports.
- Knowledge of maintenance management computer programs.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to work within a defined budget.
- Effectively manage 8 – 10 employees effectively in an ongoing 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Experience with driving a forklift, boom lift and scissor lift.
- Ability to handle high stress environment.
- Ability to withstand dusty and noisy conditions.
- Ability to work around chemicals.
- Ability to lift 50-80 lbs, push / pull 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of time.
Job Type : Full-Time; Hours for this position may vary slightly from operating hours
Hours of Operation: SeaCa Plastics Packaging is open for business Monday – Sunday, 24 hours a day. Salary based employees will work negotiated hours based on business need.
Benefits: SeaCa Plastics Packaging offers a highly competitive benefit package that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan Eligibility
SeaCa Plastics Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
SeaCa Plastics Packaging is currently following Arizona state prescribed mandates related to Covid-19 in the workplace. All necessary precautions to keep our employees safe are being taken.
- corrugated or plastic extrusion: 8 years (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply