The Nist Family is pleased to offer our Employee Scholarships, sponsored by Seattle-Tacoma Box Company, to students attending an accredited College, University, or Technical School. The scholarship is available to children and grandchild of an employee who has worked for Seattle-Tacoma Box Company, SeaCa Packaging, SeaCa Plastic Packaging, Harvest House Packaging, and Commencement Bay Corrugated, for at least one year.
Applications Due: May 1st, 2023
- High School Senior
- High School Graduate
- GPA minimum 3.0
- Community Involvement/Extra-curricular activities
- Relationship to employee
Amount and Duration of Scholarships
- We have a goal of sponsoring four applicants per year across the four companies that are under our corporate umbrella
- Scholarships up to $8,000 for four years
Requirements to Apply
- Complete the attached application.
- Unofficial transcripts of the college, university, high school or technical school you currently attend.
- Current resume that includes any internships, jobs, award, volunteer positions or leadership roles on campus or in the community.
- Three paragraphs of 200 word minimum and five short response questions. The questions can be found at the end of the scholarship application.
- Two letters of recommendation